Once you have signed your contract, you will be invited to undertake a bespoke three-day training course that will cover assorted topics, including:
- Introducing you to the Daisy family and UK departments.
- Commitment to the brand and how social media affects this.
- Demonstrating how Operations and Client Services can support your business.
- How to develop and implement your business and marketing plan.
- Day-to-day running of your franchise.
- Wheelchair handling and wheelchair accessible vehicle usage
- Dementia Friend training
A large proportion of our client base consists of elderly clients, and as a consequence, we come into contact with people with early on-set dementia. Driving Miss Daisy shares the Alzheimer’s Association’s view that all our communities should be dementia aware and support people to live well with dementia. As such, Driving Miss Daisy provides Dementia Friend training delivered by our own Dementia Champions.