As well as the support you will receive from the Client Services team, your mentor, our trainer and the business directors, you will also build relationships with your peers; an incredibly useful source of ideas and suggestions.
Peer support at Driving Miss Daisy occurs in the following ways:
- Our monthly internal newsletter ‘Daisy Matters’ is jam packed full of tips and interest pieces that will give you ideas for your own franchise.
- Meeting fellow franchisees as a matter of course; throughout your training, preparations to become operational and at ad hoc meetings.
- As part of group meetings organised by your mentor where you will share your experiences and advice on best practice.
- At the annual conference and regional meetings.
- We have a dedicated Franchise Development Group, consisting of operational franchisees representing the UK Driving Miss Daisy franchise network. They work with Driving Miss Daisy UK and other franchisees to continually develop the network and successful operating practices.