- Choosing a franchise: questions answered
Choosing a franchise: questions answered21 Mar 2019
Choosing a franchise raises many questions. Six Driving Miss Daisy® franchisees answer these often-asked questions:
- Can you tell us a bit about yourself and what you were doing prior to buying a franchise business?
- Why did you go down the franchise route?
- What made you choose this industry?
- Why did you choose Driving Miss Daisy®?
- How did you raise the finance?
- What training and support did you receive initially and ongoing?
- How would you describe your day-to-day role as a franchisee?
- What challenges have you faced?
- Has becoming a franchisee changed your life; if so, how?
- What is the most invaluable piece of advice you could give someone looking to buy their first franchise?
- In your opinion, what makes a successful franchise?
Choosing a fanchise is a big step and franchisors can give you all the facts and figures about their business. Reading what actual franchisees say, is invaluable.
The people interviewed have had their business from 1 year to 3 years and this gives a good cross-section of answers to the questions.
Several points stand out:
- The backgrounds of these franchisees vary enormously
- Not all of them have set-up and run a business before
- This business appeals to caring individuals
- Each person likes the idea of ‘giving back’ to their community
- The support of a franchisor is important
- The franchise framework is a key factor
You can also find out more information on our FAQs page, https://beadaisy.co.uk/business-opportunity/frequently-asked-questions/
Find out how we change people’s live by visiting www.drivingmissdaisy.co.uk.
If you would like to explore becoming a Driving Miss Daisy® franchise, please contact us for more information by filling out the form on the right, or calling 0333 014 6211.